The Menno Singers family of choirs, a registered charitable organization, seeks to engage and enrich the lives of its singers through high calibre choral experiences and related educational experiences. Its choirs provide opportunities for singers of all ages to grow and advance in their musical development.
1. Committed to musical excellence and dedicated to singing primarily sacred music.
2. Rooted within the Mennonite tradition
3. An integral part of Waterloo Region’s arts and cultural community.
4. Community-based – providing opportunities for the wider community to participate in making music, and partnering with other musical organizations.
5. Committed to strong organizational structure, sound financial practice and active participation.
Menno Singers – is an adult mixed voice choir.
Menno Youth Singers (MYS) – is a mixed voice choir for teens and young adults from Grade 9 to age 22.
Inter-Mennonite Children’s Choir (IMCC) – is a treble voice choir made up of children ages 6-15.